This entire page attempts to cover the List of Schools that offer PHARMACOLOGY under the Faculty of Medical, Pharmaceutical & Health Sciences in Nigeria.
We will also talk about;
– The subject combinations needed to study PHARMACOLOGY
– JAMB UTME Subjects and Requirements
– O’Level Subjects and Requirements
– Direct Entry Requirements
– and other information you require to successfully gain admission to study PHARMACOLOGY.
List of Schools that offer PHARMACOLOGY
Two (2) ‘A’ Level
passes in any of
Physics, Chemistry and
Biology plus UTME
Five (5) SSC credit passes in
English Language, Maths,
Physics, Chemistry. &
(i) ABUAD requires three (3) ‘A’ Level passes in Chemistry,
Physics and Biology.
(ii) LAGOS accepts JUPEB/‘A’ -level passes in Physics
Chemistry and Biology. B.Sc. Degree (first class/second
class upper) in Medical related fields.
(iii) DELSU requires
- a) HSC or GCE ‘A’ Level or its equivalent passes in Physics,
Chemistry and Biology or Zoology (Botany may be
accepted in lieu of Biology or Zoology.
- b) First degree in relevant Biological Sciences not below
Second Class Lower Division.
(I) DELSU requires SSCE ‘O’ Level or its equivalent with credit
passes in at least five (5) subject which must include
English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and
Biology in not more than two sittings.
(II) LAGOS requires Five O/Level credit passes in English
Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and
(i) OOU accepts any three (3) of Physics, Mathematics,
(ii) LAGOS requires English Language, Biology, Chemistry