Hello friends, welcome to the Schoolsmint education blog today I will show you 10 Simple Steps on How to Check If You Are Eligible For A Course In Any Institution in Nigeria through Jamb.
I won’t talk too much on this because it will always be in similitude upshot with what I’ve been saying in the past.So let’s go straight to business since many out there didn’t know that this topic exist and they don’t know what it entails.
10 Simple Steps on How to Check If You Are Eligible For A Course In Any Institution in Nigeria through Jamb
1 Open this link in another tab http://eligibility.jamb.gov.ng/checker/
2. Click ‘select mode of entry’ choose either UTME OR DE depending on your mode of entry.
3. Click ‘select institution type’ choose your type of institution.
4. Select the category of your insttitution .
5. Procced to select your preferred institution.
6. Select the course you want to appply for in that institution.
7. Scroll down and fill your o-level details.Fill the first box with subject that you have A1-C6 and fill second box with subject that you D7-F9.
8. Fill in your A-level subject also if your mode of entry is DE.There are two box there also use the same method you used to fill your O-level subject.
9. Scroll down and uncheck your utme subject combination as shown below;
10. Lastly click “check program eligibility” then you will be shown if you are eligible as seen in the picture below;
You will aslo be shown other available programme for you if you are not eligible for the course.Trust schoolsmint team we have got you covered always.Come back for more,
IF YOU FIND THIS POST HELPFUL KINDLY USE THE SHARE BUTTON BELOW.